Friday, August 3, 2018

Sleep

Thursday morning I wore a jacket and walked the dogs in an intermittent drizzle. Friday evening I went out for a crepe dinner in 95 heat. In between I slept for four, maybe five, hours. Welcome to Paris!

The sporting equipment made it fine, but when checking in for the games Barb asked about practicing with weapons in the parks and was told it would be a bad idea.  She will have access to an indoor practice facility so all's well and good on that front.

Here is the view for the next several nights:  (this image of the towers of Notre Dame obscured by trees and a clear view of the spire and south rose window is not available right now because :;)&-{#€^# Google decided to pull their app and I can't get the web page to pull it from my phone, oh well it is a problem for tomorrow).

The church bells have been ringing off and on for the last couple of hours. There are some night clubs in thebstreet below.  I have earplugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment